Dutch Law applies to this website. All conflicts concerning this website will be presented exclusively to an accredited judge in the Netherlands. In case the English version of these rules and regulations shows discrepancies or leads to different interpretations, the Dutch version is decisive. The Dutch version can be found by clicking this link
The following rules and regulations apply to the website Mokkelboulevard.nl. By continuing to access this website, you are indicating your commitment to these rules and regulations. The rules are subject to change by Mokkelboulevard.nl. When situations arise which are not governed by these rules, the judgement of the forum crew applies. Failure to abide by the rules and regulations will lead to a (temporary) banning of access to this website. Continuing to access, or attempting to access this website after a ban will be considered computer trespass.
When in doubt when you want to post a message, you can contact a moderator to ask for permission. The moderators can delete, edit or move messages and can close threads and subforums by their own discretion. If you have a dispute with a moderator a complaint can be send as a Personal Message to one of the administrators. Their decision ends the discussion.
GUIDELINES (POSTING) BEHAVIOR
- Pornographic content is not allowed. Full nudity is permitted as long as it remains decent and does not involve things such as sex toys, fingering or spreading.
- Fakes are not permitted.
- Shocking material such as mutilation, animal abuse, etc. is not allowed.
- The forum members must stick to the Dutch legislation and therefore messages will not be allowed which promote violence, discrimination or illegal activities such as illegal MP3s, torrents, warez, etc.
- The posting of or linking to material depicting minors (< 18 yr.) in a sexual manner is not allowed. Breaking this rule will result in a ban and we may report you to the proper authorities.
- Do not start a flame war and never go along with one. When you believe someone is misbehaving you should use the REPORT button. If you do not like someone you can put that person on the ignore list.
- Using a Personal Message for spam or other forms of harassment is not allowed.
- The forum members agree to take full liability and responsibility for the contents of the messages they post.
- Stay on-topic and try to avoid double posting within a certain thread. Do not create a new thread if there already exists one on the same topic.
- Give new threads a clear title without unnecessary capitals, punctuating, humor, etc.
- When posting other people's scans, vidcaps or videos it is best to mention their name in a credit. List sources when posting news items.
- When posting a link to a video file try to provide a clear description of its content, preferably with a small preview picture. This prevents unnecessary downloads.
- The use of thumbnails for your pictures is prefered. Always use thumbnails when the imagehost you are using demands it in its terms.
- Do not put too many pictures in one message. Post no more than 30 thumbnails in each message.
- Thanking someone is preferably done by using the THANKS button. Try not to use the THANKS button at Lifestyle or De Stamkroeg.
- When using the QUOTE button filter out the pictures and the unnecessary parts of the text as this makes things clearer. You can use 1 picture in your quote as long as it is not very big.
- There are specific sticky threads for requesting caps, scans or videos. Do not make requests in the normal threads.
- Respect each others taste in women. Move on to another thread instead of giving negative comments.
- Do not attack people on spelling mistakes. You should, however, avoid the intentional use of childish spelling such as aLtCaPs.
- Check the last 10 pages in a thread for double posts to avoid repetition.
E-mail addresses and other personal details will not be sold, rented or otherwise made available to third parties. In case of illegal activities IP-adresses can be made available to the proper authorities.
Cash for images hosts / not user friendly image hosts
The following "cash for images" hosts and not userfriendly images hosts are strictly prohibited, check the list!
Not on the list?
Still not allowed, especially cash for image hosts/money hosts!
All shown images are on computer systems which are not owned by Mokkelboulevard.nl. At all times the members remain responsible themselves for the contents of their own messages. Mokkelboulevard.nl excludes all accountability or liability for any direct or indirect damages, whatsoever, that could be the result of the contents of messages on our website.
References or hyperlinks to other websites which are not owned by Mokkelboulevard.nl are only given for the convenience of the users of this site. Mokkelboulevard.nl can not give any guarantee nor warranty towards the contents of such websites.
If you believe that content placed on this website violates your (intellectual) property rights then you can contact us by e-mail
under indication of your name and contact data. Make sure to provide the necessary evidence to proof the violation.
Have a good time on Mokkelboulevard.nl!
The administrators and moderators of Mokkelboulevard.nl